Whether you are looking for a full service property management company or just need help finding a tenant for your rental we are here for you.
Are you a home owner looking to rent out your property and not sure where to start? Please visit this Frequently Asked Questions post and feel free to contact us for clarifications or to let us know if your question wasn’t on that list.
We utilize a standard State of Arizona Property Management Agreement (click here to view a blank sample one to review it’s language and terms)
We utilize a Standard State of Arizona Lease Agreement (click here to view a blank sample one to review it’s language and terms)
Rental Listing (Tenant Placement only)
For clients who do not choose property management, and only wish us to locate a tenant for their property.
- Tenant Placement:
- equal to 6% of the gross value of the lease (maximum 12 month lease).
Signage, online advertising, network advertising among over 1500 Realtors & Property Managers
On Site showings
When applicable a SUPRA Lock box access for Realtors to show their clients the home and as needed a contractors lock box for vendors to access the home during turnover periods (i.e. cleaners, repair services etc during vacancies)
We provide you with the results of these checks as well as our professional input and you make decision as to the tenant.
The following prices apply to clients who DO choose property management services:
Set Up Fee (One Time)
Owner Reserve (Owner Funds Held In Case of Repair)
Tenant Placement Fee
Rent Under $700 – $300 Leasing Commission (Flat Fee)
Rent $701-$1499 – $500 Leasing Commission (Flat Fee)
Rent $1500+ – 4% of Gross Lease (Max 12 Month Payout)
Monthly Management Fees
Rent Under $1000 – 10% of Monthly Gross Rent
Rent $1000-$1499 – 9% of Monthly Gross Rent
Rent $1500+ – 8% of Monthly Gross Rent
*Discounts Available for Multiple Properties
5+ Properties = 1% Discount on Above Rates
10+ Properties = 2% Discount on Above Rates
- Project Management Services (if needed): 5% of cost of repair/renovation paid to Thompson’s Realty as a management fee for renovation coordination. This would be for service above and beyond general property turn over (for example an out of state investor client needs to do some major overhaul on a property to get it rent ready)
Includes all benefits of Rental Only + the following and more:
- Monthly Rent Collection
- Monthly Drive By Inspections and Interior Inspections as deemed necessary
- Handling of repairs as needed
- Preparation and Submission of Local Rental Occupancy Taxes
- Detailed Report of Rent Income & Expenditures Monthly as well as Year End
We issue you a check or direct deposit monthly for the rent less management fee and any
We utilize Appfolio an online property management software package in order to offer our clients the most convenience.